We are a non-denominational group of Bible-believing Christians
who seek to honor and worship the Lord in and out of our services.
We're a church that desires to make a difference in our community.
If you're tired of religion why not try a relationship with Christ?
If you are looking for something real, why not stop by and try us out?
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible: We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God and that the whole testifies of Jesus Christ and is the final authority in all matters. (2 Tim. 3:16,17; 2 Pet. 1:21; Heb. 4:12)
2. The Godhead: We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4; Gen. 1:1,2; Matt. 28:19)
3. Jesus Christ: We believe in the deity of Jesus; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning sacrificial death on the cross at Calvary; through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matt. 1:18; Acts 4:12; Heb. 1:2-9)
4. Salvation: We believe that all men are separated from God and therefore need a Savior and that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as one’s Lord and Savior is the only way to be reconciled to God and to have an eternal relationship with Him. (John 3:16; Rom. 3:10; 3:23;5:8; 5:12; 6:23; 10:9; 10:13)
5. The Holy Spirit: We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. The Holy Spirit convicts men of sin, causes spiritual birth, indwells, seals, sanctifies, guides, equips, teaches and fills the believer enabling him to walk in obedience to God and His Word. We further believe His power and gifts are available to the church today. (John 3:5; 14:16,17,26, 15:26,27; Acts 1:8; Rom. 8:9,14; 2 Cor. 3:18; Gal. 5:16-18, 22,23; Eph. 1:13,14,3, 4:30, 5:18-21)
6. Eternal Life: We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Dan. 12:2; Luke 16:22,23, 23:43; 2 Cor. 5:8; Phil. 3:10,11,21; Rev. 20:11-15)
7. Church Ordinances: We believe it is important to uphold Biblical practices. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and to the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation and therefore only for the believer and that they also serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Jesus Christ. (Matt. 28:16-20; Luke 22:19,20; Acts 2:41; 10:47,48; I Cor. 11:23-29)